Divorce Lawyers Alexandria – Local Attorneys VA

1231

Following are some of the top-most divorce attorneys in Alexandria, Virginia:

 Christian Curtis, LLC

Christian Curtis, LLC is located at 515 North Henry Street, Alexandria, Virginia. This firm is solely owned and run by Christian Curtis who has dedicated his services exclusively to family law. This sole-practitioner is a renowned divorce attorney in Alexandria, Virginia. Curtis did his Juris Doctorate from George Mason University in 1993 and began practicing law as a divorce attorney. In 1994, he admitted to Virginia Bar and in 1999, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia and U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia. He is an active member of Alexandria Bar Association, Fairfax Bar Association, Virginia State Bar and Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. His areas of practice are:

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Separation agreements
  • Property distribution
  • Child custody and visitation
  • Child support
  • Alimony/spousal support
  • Annulments

 McQuade Byrum PLLC

McQuade Byrum PLLC is owned by two attorneys Marni E. Byrum and Martha JP McQuade. It is located at 602 North Columbus Street, Alexandria, Virginia. Both Martha McQuade and Marni Byrum have achieved an AV score in Martindale-Hubbell peer rating system. It’s a full-service law firm and Martha McQuade is a divorce attorney. In Alexandria, her mission is to resolve family disputes in a cost-effective way. Martha, in 1984 completed her law education from George Washington University and in 1985 admitted to Maryland and District of Columbia and in 1990, Virginia bar. She is a member of Fairfax, Alexandria and Maryland State Bar Associations, Virginia State Bar, District of Columbia Bar and Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia. The practice areas are:

Areas of Practice

  • Family law
  • Domestic relations litigation
  • Employment litigation
  • Arbitration
  • Mediation

 Law Office of Lilian Shepherd

The Law Office of Lilian Shepherd is located at 4711 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite B, Alexandria, Virginia. This law firm practices in two areas family law and real estate and is owned and administered by a single lawyer Lilian Shepherd. Attorney Shepherd has dedicated about 95% of practice to family law while the remaining 5% is for real estate. Brooklyn Law School is the place from where Shepherd received Juris Doctorate degree in 1996 and joined New York Bar, in 1998, New Jersey Bar, in 2002, District of Columbia and in 2003, Virginia bar. Shepherd is an active member of American Bar Association, Virginia Land Title Association and Maryland Land Title Association. The practice areas are:

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Family law
  • Real estate settlements

 Law Office of Lawrence T. Brooke

The law office of Lawrence T. Brooke is situated at 216 S. Patrick Street, Alexandria, Virginia. Lawrence Brooke is a sole-practitioner who covers three areas of law which are DUI, Bankruptcy and family law. Brooke’s area of concentration is family law because of which he is counted as one of the leading divorce attorneys in Alexandria, Virginia. This well-experienced attorney completed his law education from Duquesne University in 1975 and admitted to Pennsylvania bar, U.S. Virgin Islands and Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, in 1977, U.S. District Court, District of Virgin Islands, in 1981, Virginia, Federal District and U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia and in 1998, U.S. Court of Appeals and Fourth Circuit. Brooke is a member of Pennsylvania Bar Association and Virginia State Bar. His areas of practice include:

Areas of Practice

  • Family law
  • Bankruptcy
  • Criminal
  • Traffic
  • Driving while intoxicated
  • Divorce

 Michael J. Sgarlat, Attorney at Law

Michael J. Sgarlat’s law firm is located at 216 S. Patrick Street, Alexandria, Virginia. This sole-proprietorship firm is owned and run by Michael Sgarlat who offers free initial counseling to his clients. It’s not only a family law, law firm but also offers its services to the victims of personal injury and criminal issues. Michael, in 1978 earned Juris Doctorate degree from George Mason University School of Law and started his career as a divorce attorney in Alexandria, Virginia by joining Virginia Bar, in 1979, U.S. District Court, and District of Virginia and in 1993, U.S. District Court, and District of Maryland. Currently, he is a member of Virginia State Bar, Virginia bar Association. His areas of practice include:

DIY divorce online

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce law
  • Personal injury law
  • Criminal law
  • Dwi
  • Traffic law
  • Bankruptcy

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This